Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome to Kitchen Operette

After some years of formulating and revising recipes (either because I had time to kill or due to necessity), and after some of making the beneficiaries of my culinary experiments either smile or whimper, I decided upon recording my experiments in this virtual scratchboard. Therefore, the main intention is to catalogue my weekly forays into the culinary realm. And if these results are pleasing to the palate and/or succeeds in effectively filling the breadbasket, it is sure to find itself listed here.

Furthermore, if you my reader have any recipes to suggest or if you can make any suggestions on different approaches to the same recipe, please do feel free to either use the comments section or to e-mail me at sarstephen @gmail.com (do remember to remove the gap before @).

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment